Our Business Is To Protect
Alarms consist of many different factors that make up the system – including passive infrared detectors, magnetic contacts, panic buttons, outdoor beams, CCTV systems and electric fencing, etc.
A basic system will always consist of these standard elements:
• Several passive infrared or dual infrared/microwave detectors
• Several sets of magnetic contacts
• A panel
• A keypad
• One or more fixed or mobile panic buttons
• A radio or digital transmitter
• Test your Alarm on a regular basis of at least once a month.